Monday, July 7, 2008

lovin' summer


so this weekend my fam came into town. it was so nice, as usual, having them here. they actually watched jonah for myk and i while we went to a rehearsal dinner on friday night. they also watched him saturday afternoon through the evening while we were at a wedding. i was a little nervous because both nights my parents fed him and put him to bed...i am the only one who has done that...until now. well, i dont know why i was nervous....he did great, which is so exciting!!! so my parents headed back yesterday evening, but they left my brother and cousin for the week to hang out with us. so i am stuck with a house full of testosterone....yikes....haha. so we went to the pool today...thanks jane and josh. then we went on a walk this evening...the perfect summer day in my book!

1 comments:

nana&grandpa said...

This is a picture to be framed!!