Friday, January 11, 2008

my plan

i have been trying to figure out how i can make some money and not have to leave jonah to go to a real job.....sooo... i have decided i want to start watching a kiddo or two at my house. i dont want to start a daycare or anything like that...i am not wanting to deal with taxes or any of that stuff. i just want to do it under the table and keep it simple. i want to be able to have moms who have some errands to run or just want to get out of the house without their kids to be able to call me and have me watch their child for the morning or afternoon....it could even be just an hour or two. i just thought i would let you all know my plan....hey maybe you know someone like this. if not, well then you atleast know what i am going to try to do so that i dont have to leave my little guy and get a "real" job.

0 comments: