Thursday, October 16, 2008

i've been tagged


k, so i have been tagged by one of my many friends named megan...hehe. just to make it clear to everyone i am talking about megan mackeson! so...here i go!

1. my first kiss was in kindergarten by my friend danny agee. he gave me a kiss on the cheek when we were out on the school field. being the responsible one...haha. i decided i should let the principal know about it. so off to the pricipal i went...needless to say we were both talked to about not being "physical" at school.

2. well you may have noticed by my previous entrance... i was a total tattle tale. yes, i was the person that would go and tell on anyone about anything, when i was young. i would even tell on myself, if i thought something that i had done was not the right thang to do....my poor cousins, they got it the worst.

3. i tend to have a little ocd....lol. so i ALWAYS have to lock my car more than once and check that the front door is locked...way to many times. i dont know why that is but especially when myk is out of town i think i check the front door like 3-4 times and the car too...for goodness sakes there is a garage door opener in there. a thief could totally get into my house if i forgot about the car.

4. i have a habit of biting on the inside of my cheek. it used to be nervous habit, but now i think it has just turned into a bad habit all together.

5. when myk and i are sitting down i love to flop my legs over him, its just relaxing. well that and i love my man :) but i drive him crazy because i have this problem. i just cant sit still, so i am constantly moving my legs or shaking my feet...ooops.

6. ok, so i am sure this is a shocker, but my hubby say that i am dramatic. i know it it is totally news to me too :)

7. i skipped the eighth grade. this was not because of my extreme brilliance....haha. no i thought it would be cool to be in high school with my friends. most of my friends were a grade ahead of me and heaven forbid i miss out on freshman year with them.

now, you guys are up. i tag megan caston, megan baker, kate, and ramie

1 comments:

Up said...

OMG!!! I was laughing so hard at your random facts. Glad you admitted the ocd-ness that you've got going on. Realization is the first step! Love you :)