Tuesday, October 7, 2008

bathtime fun






just thought i would share some pics of jonah and bathtime. he absolutely loves his baths!! yes...he loves post baths also, since he can run around with no clothes. this last pic i just had to add....so jones does not get mad that i put a pic of him with no clothes...hehe. see jonah... you are wearing clothes in the last photo :) actually last week jonah stood up all by himself..for the first time. yay!!! dada was not around to see but jonah did it again this last weekend...just to prove that he could do it again!

1 comments:

Up said...

The little booty picture is so cute!! He's so healthy and cute and perfectly chunky. Oh wow, I miss him so much I felt myself starting to throw up...strange reaction, yes, but I think it's a positive one. And no, I'm not being dramatic and making that up. I'm fo real yo!! I love that I can see part of your face in the first pic. Miss you too. And Miguel. And even Daisy.